Are you a dog lover who just can’t get enough of their pet? Do any of these things in this list match you?
Here are 30 signs you know you are a complete dog lover when:
- You have at least one dog and wouldn’t mind more.
- Dog hair on your clothes no longer bothers you.
- Or in turn you have a lint roller in your home, purse and even in your car’s glove compartment.
- You are always on the lookout for cute new dog names even though you are not even planning on getting a new fluffy family member at this time.
- You love teaching new tricks to your dog.
- You have started a new dog related hobby together with your pup such as agility, canicross, hiking, bikejoring, lure coursing, flyball, obedience training etc.
- You have met with fellow dog owners and done “doggie dates” in the dog park just so your dog gets to play with his/her friends and be social.
- You love to learn about new dog breeds.
- You have become better at photography just so you can capture your pet better. You may have even taken a photography class.
- Your phone is full of photos of your dog.
- You have donated to dog shelters or done volunteer work.
- You will proudly wear a dog design face mask or other dog related apparel and accessories.
- Reading dog blogs is your favorite pastime. You may even run a dog blog of your own.
- You like to watch dog related videos online. Dog training, health, entertainment… you like it all.
- You have given your dog multiple nicknames and he/she can recognize at least one of them.
- You follow dog accounts on social media.
- Your dog has his/her own social media account run by you.
- Your home is sprinkled with dog beds just so your pup can be comfortable no matter the room.
- Your dog receives birthday gifts and Holiday gifts just like everyone else in your family.
- Your dog has his/her own Christmas stocking.
- You stay home on New Years Eve instead of going out to make sure your dog feels safe when it’s time for fireworks.
- You like making homemade DIY dog treats for your pup.
- You love shopping accessories, toys and other fun things for your dog.
- You feel happy when you see your dog happy.
- You bring your dog with you everywhere you can.
- Sometimes you watch TV sitting on the floor rather than being comfortable on your couch just so you can play with your dog at the same time.
- You chose the model of the car you drive with your dog in mind.
- You don’t mind watching your dog play in the mud and getting dirty even though you know it means bath time once back at home.
- You love talking about dogs with other people.
- Photos of puppies make you say “aww” every time.
What makes you a dog lover? What would you add to this list?